Saturday, June 20, 2009

Garden Days














Sweet William, raspberries, lettuce blooms
















This year I tried something different with some of my peas. After coming across Path to Freedom the urban homesteaders in California I thought I would try a few veggies in pots, as you can see their doing great! Another new project is mixing buckwheat with corn, that's working out to be a winner too.


















World's smallest butterfly?

Can't wait for the blueberries.
Get in my belly!!!












Here I came across this sleeping bumblebee and then, uh o, now a grumpy bee!










A resting dragonfly, all that flying around is hard work ya know!










What a pretty butterfly on my astilbe, looks like he's got lots
of yummy pollen or is that just puffy orange shorts?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails